COVID-19 Resources for Dialysis Patients
The IPRO ESRD Network Program is here for you during this unprecedented event. We will continue to provide resources that we believe will be beneficial to you.
Dialysis Patient COVID-19 Resources
The resources below are from reliable sources including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the ESRD Network Program. Many of the flyers and handouts provided by the ESRD Network Program are region-specific. Be sure to click on your corresponding Network to load the resource that is relevant to you. If you would like to view our upcoming events, please view our Events page.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us:
ESRD Network Program
- Staying Safe in Multigenerational Households Handout: English|Spanish
- Cleanliness in the Clinic - How Speaking Up Can Prevent Infection: Read It!
- My Life is in Your Hands - Please Wash Them!: Read It!
- 11 Things You Can Do to Get Ready for a Kidney Transplant During COVID-19: Video
- 11 Things You Can Do to Get Ready for a Kidney Transplant During COVID-19 Flyer: English|Spanish
- Adjusting to an Emergency Diet for ESRD Patients: Video
- Alternative Approaches to Peer Mentoring Handout: Network 1|Network 2|Network 6|Network 9
- Where to Find Credible Information About COVID-19: English|Spanish
- 5 Urgent Reminders About Coronavirus for Dialysis Patients Handout: Network 1|Network 2|Network 6|Network 9
- Patient Safety Tips for Dialysis Transportation During COVID-19: Network 1|Network 2|Network 6|Network 9
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions by ESRD Patients: English|Spanish
- Emergency Transportation Options for Dialysis Patients: Network 1|Network 2|Network 6|Network 9
- How Can I Tell The Difference?: Read It!
- NEW! - High-Risk Patient Lives Here: Poster
- NEW! - What is COVID-19 Screening Fatigue?: Handout
- NEW! - How to Wear a Non-Medical Fabric Mask Safely: Infographic
- NEW! - Safer Gatherings During COVID-19: Link
- NEW! - Fluid Overload Avoidance: Handout
- NEW! - Staying Safe Flyer: Handout
- ¡Nuevo!- ¡Una persona de alto riesgo vive aquí!: Póster