Rain and high winds are expected to occur as a result of Post Tropical Cyclone Philippe, beginning tonight, Saturday, October 7, 2023, continuing into tomorrow morning. Storm conditions may cause power outages and flooding.
**If you believe your access to care may become impacted by flooding, please contact your dialysis facility directly**
Flood Safety Tips and Resources:
- National Weather Service: Website
- Ready.gov Disasters and Emergencies: Floods
- American Red Cross: Resource
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Flood Safety Tips: English|Spanish
- How to Safely Pump Out Your Basement: Resource
A tropical Storm Watch is in effect on the coast or Rhode Island beginning Friday, September 15, 2023. Increasing north winds are expected Friday night with the peak of the wind after midnight into Saturday afternoon. The heaviest rainfall will also occur late Friday night into Saturday.
**If you have not reviewed a plan to receive care, please contact your dialysis provider**
Hurricane and Flood Safety Tips and Resources
Air quality alerts have been issued in Rhode Island on Wednesday, June 7, 2023. Those with heart or lung conditions, older adults and children are being asked to take precautions to reduce exposure.
- AirNow – Monitor air quality and steps to protect your health.
- CDC – Understand how to protect yourself from wildfire smoke and air pollution.
***There is no emergency. This message is to notify you that Open Beta test is now complete. Please fill out a survey at https://redcap.ipro.org/surveys/?s=MYYRYLAN9Y8EPXRX, Thank you. There is no emergency.***