Please be advised that when generating a Performance Score Certificate (PSC) report for PY2019, the CROWNWEB system will generate a report that contains all the PSCs that a user is authorized to view, even if only subset or single facility is selected. While this eliminates the burden of generating a report for each facility, it requires users to split the report into individual PSCs after downloading the combined file. NOTE: If a user has access to only one facility, this issue does not affect them.
This functionality will be adjusted for future payment years, but for the current payment year (PY2019) please employ the two below workarounds to print individual facility PSCs:
Option 1: Use PDF Print option or other PDF tools to split out the PSCs for the individual facilities into individual PDF files.
- Open the master PDF which contains all the PSCs for all the facilities the user has downloaded
- Select File → Print
- From the Printer drop down, select a PDF Writer
- From the Pages to Print section, click the Pages radio button and enter the page range to be printed for the PSC for the individual facility.
- Click Print
- When prompted, select the location to save the file from Step 4
Option 2: Submit a help desk ticket to request report bursting for PSCs
- User submits a help desk ticket to Product Data Management (PDM) to request a burst report of PSCs for the facilities assigned to their role
- This process may take some time since a Change Request (CR) will be required
For additional information or assistance, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk at email@example.com or (866) 288-8912 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 8p.m. ET.
CMS has released the PY2019 ESRD QIP Final PSRs and PSCs, which are now available on EQRS.
The PY 2019 Final PSR provides information on your facility’s performance during 2017 and any payment reduction that CMS will impose for reimbursement on 2019 claims. The Final PSR reflects any applicable revisions applied to your facility’s performance scores during the review and correction period and may differ from those displayed during the Preview Period.
Each facility is required to download, print, and post both the English and Spanish versions of the PSC in a prominent patient area within fifteen (15) business days of their availability; facilities also must ensure that these documents remain posted throughout 2019.
PY2019 Final PSRs and PSCs will only be available on EQRS until summer of 2019, when the PY2020 Preview Period will begin. We encourage each facility to save an electronic copy of its Final PSR and PSC for reference, reprinting, and reposting throughout the year should the need arise. Facilities that do not save a copy can request an additional copy from the QualityNet Helpdesk (see below), but should expect a delay in receiving it.
For further assistance regarding the information contained in this message, please contact the ESRD QIP Support Team using the ESRD QIP Q&A Tool at https://cms-ocsq.custhelp.com/app/homeesrdqip/p/960. If you have questions or concerns regarding use of the ESRD QIP system, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-288-8912, 5am-5pm PST, M-F.
CROWNWeb has announced that their next New User Training session will be held on December 11, 2018. Find details and register at http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_lems/dec-2018-crownweb-new-user-training/.
The December 2018 CROWNWeb Newsletter is also available, at http://mycrownweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/December_2018_Newsletter_V1.7-508.pdf. This issues includes articles on:
- The schedule for release of the PY2019 QIP reports and certificates:
- A Clinical FAQ on Post-Weight Dialysis Assessment date.
- Scheduled CROWNWeb Clinical Closure Dates; note that your Network may require earlier data entry in some situations.
Announcement of a December 20, 2018 CROWNWeb Town Hall on 2018: A Retrospective Review. See http://mycrownweb.org/pcw_community_events/crownweb-town-hall-2018-a-retrospective-review/ for details and registration.