Please be advised that when generating a Performance Score Certificate (PSC) report for PY2019, the CROWNWEB system will generate a report that contains all the PSCs that a user is authorized to view, even if only subset or single facility is selected. While this eliminates the burden of generating a report for each facility, it requires users to split the report into individual PSCs after downloading the combined file. NOTE: If a user has access to only one facility, this issue does not affect them.
This functionality will be adjusted for future payment years, but for the current payment year (PY2019) please employ the two below workarounds to print individual facility PSCs:
Option 1: Use PDF Print option or other PDF tools to split out the PSCs for the individual facilities into individual PDF files.
- Open the master PDF which contains all the PSCs for all the facilities the user has downloaded
- Select File → Print
- From the Printer drop down, select a PDF Writer
- From the Pages to Print section, click the Pages radio button and enter the page range to be printed for the PSC for the individual facility.
- Click Print
- When prompted, select the location to save the file from Step 4
Option 2: Submit a help desk ticket to request report bursting for PSCs
- User submits a help desk ticket to Product Data Management (PDM) to request a burst report of PSCs for the facilities assigned to their role
- This process may take some time since a Change Request (CR) will be required
For additional information or assistance, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 288-8912 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 8p.m. ET.