Under contract with CMS, ESRD Networks are charged with achieving healthcare transformation, promoting the National Quality Strategy, and supporting the Health and Human Services Secretary’s priorities, by working with dialysis providers, government agencies, ESRD stakeholders, patients, family members and care partners to reach CMS set goals. The Network strives to achieve these goals through activities that include:
- conducting directed quality improvement activities focused on patient care,
- maintaining a patient registry,
- assisting with emergencies,
- providing educational materials, and
- investigating patient grievances.
On December 1, 2017, all 18 ESRD Networks across the country began a new contract year.
Do you want to learn more about the work of the Network?